Duplex with 3br/1ba on one side and 3br/1.5ba on the other; one of the most spacious duplexes you will ever find; hardwood floors throughout; incredible location just steps from Irvington’s main street; spacious front-porch and fully-fenced back yard; recently updated so that it is ready for you to place tenants.
Check out the comps…every one is smaller in bedrooms and/or square footage than ours and sold for MORE than we are asking!
CLICK HERE to access the Sales Comps
CLICK HERE to access the Rental Comps
CLICK HERE to see more information on investing in Indianapolis
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Can you provide financing? NO
- Are tenants in place? NO
- Are tenants current? NA
- When does the tenant lease expire? NA
- Who pays the utilities? (tenant or owner) TENANT
- Can you manage the rehab? NO
- Can you manage the property? NO
- Can I lease it from you? NO
What to expect:
- Property is being sold ‘as-is’.
- The buyer should do all due diligence needed before agreeing to buy. Any information provided is as a courtesy and is not warranted
- The buyer will need to sign paperwork and submit $2,000 of non-refundable earnest money to a title company specializing in investment properties to reserve the property.