Rake in $3K per month in rent on these low-maintenance one level brick duplexes. All four units are 2br/1ba each and have 715 square feet. Two are currently rented for $700 and $800. One is rented for just $500 (and needs to be increased) and the 4th unit is vacant. Addresses are 2540/2542 Schofield and 2544/2546 Schofield.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Can you provide financing? NO
- Are tenants in place? 3 OUT OF 4 UNITS OCCUPIED
- Are tenants current? CONTACT FOR MORE INFO
- When does the tenant lease expire? CONTACT FOR MORE INFO
- Who pays the utilities? (tenant or owner) TENANT
- Can you manage the rehab? NO
- Can you manage the property? NO
- Can I lease it from you? NO
What to expect:
- Property is being sold ‘as-is’.
- The buyer should do all due diligence needed before agreeing to buy. Any information provided is as a courtesy and is not warranted
- The buyer will need to sign paperwork and submit $2,000 of non-refundable earnest money to Monument Title to reserve the property.